Please review: audio/sp-midi MIME type registration

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Sun Jul 21 20:23:56 CEST 2002

(1) typo in security considerations  "don not".

(2) are the specification documents freely available on the Internet?  If
not, I wonder if a vnd-tree registration might not be more appropriate?  If
they are, URLs would be helpful.

(3) I think maybe the references should appear in the "published
specifications" section of the registration template, since that appears in
the MIME type registry.

#g