Record for Spanglish variant

Luc Pardon lucp at skopos.be
Thu Jan 5 21:10:13 CET 2017

I seem to recall a proposal that, below the "official" part, had a
casual comment to the effect that it is left to the judgment of the
tagger whether to use the "en" or "es" prefix, depending on the
"dominant" language.

I think that remark is important enough to make it into the repository,
as a guideline to users of this tag.

Luc