Esperanto orthography subtags

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Feb 24 00:58:18 CET 2017

They need to be reposted. I can do that, and add the proposed records as well.
--Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org
-------- Original message --------From: David Starner <prosfilaes at gmail.com> Date: 2/23/17  16:53  (GMT-07:00) To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison at lab126.com>, ietf-languages at iana.org Subject: Re: Esperanto orthography subtags
Okay; do they need to be reposted, or can that just be done in the process?

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 3:47 PM Phillips, Addison <addison at lab126.com> wrote:

Hi David,

The field Suppress-Script is not applicable to variants. Neither are the Preferred-Value or Deprecated fields for cases where the subtag is not being deprecated.
 You should omit those from your registration request.

Addison