"Fransin" simplified orthography for French

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Tue Feb 14 16:18:47 CET 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 7:53 AM, Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com>
 wrote:

People who know French may be able to read it, but who would edit and
> author new articles?

If I understand correctly, machine conversion from traditional orthography
to Francin is possible (but not vice versa).  So the idea is to write in
traditional French and publish in Francin.

Is a chair finely made tragic or comic? Is the portrait of Mona Lisa
good if I desire to see it? Is the bust of Sir Philip Crampton lyrical,
epical or dramatic?  If a man hacking in fury at a block of wood make
there an image of a cow, is that image a work of art? If not, why not?
                --Stephen Dedalus