request for subtag for Elfdalian

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 7 21:54:16 CET 2016

Why? I'm not the one making any decisions in this case. People have said there is a significant linguistic distinction, and I'm willing to assume that's the case. But you can't expect the RA to make those assumptions without providing evidential information. I'm just questioning critiques made of the RA's decision in regard to a proposal with only certain information provided, and making suggestions on what other kinds of information might be provided.

Peter