request for subtag for Elfdalian

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Feb 28 22:25:00 CET 2016

Whether they have a formal appeals process or not, they’ve made a bad mistake. And if we make a primary subtag, then when later a real tag is added, there will be data incompatibilities. A letter should be drafted and sent to the RA asking for a change in their decision. This would not be the usual request from someone who wants a tag, but valuable input from experts and implementors.