Spanglish

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Dec 22 16:22:37 CET 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 4:05 AM, Mark Davis ☕️ <mark at macchiato.com> wrote:

Here's the ticket, and comments are welcome: http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/
> ticket/9956. Because of the winter holidays, the CLDR committee will not
> take this up before January.

For whatever reason, my comment has been removed.

"After all, would you consider a man without honor wealthy, even if his
Dinar laid end to end would reach from here to the Temple of Toplat?"
"No, I wouldn't", the beggar replied.  "Why is that?" the Master asked.
"A Dinar doesn't go very far these days, Master.        --Kehlog Albran
Besides, the Temple of Toplat is across the street."      The Profit