Another attempt at plain language

Tobias Bengfort tobias.bengfort at posteo.de
Mon Sep 21 23:47:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 11/09/15 07:17, Tobias Bengfort wrote:
> On 10/09/15 17:24, Doug Ewell wrote:
>> Is there enough convergence on what is being requested that someone,
>> either Tobias or someone else, could create a registration form?
>
> As my motivation is mostly accessibility, I wanted to get some more
> input from experts in that area. So I tried to write to
> w3c-wai-gl at w3.org. Unfortunately, this did not yet work for technical
> reasons. So it may take me some more time.

After getting feedback from w3c-wai-ig at w3.org I would like to abstain
from making a formal request for now. It seems like we do not yet have
all the right answers.

Thanks everyone for the valuable feedback! I will continue doing
research and maybe come back with a new proposal for this problem some day.

tobias