Another attempt at plain language

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 18 02:06:53 CEST 2015

> I agree that "simple" needs defining, particularly if a generic subtag is being sought.

Couldn't it just be defined as intended for accessibility?  Kinda vague, but provides the intent should a site need to show "normal" and "accessible" forms of a language, which seems sufficient to me....

However it did sound like the accessibility folks didn't think this would be needed to solve their accessibility concerns.  It's also not clear to me as a web developer how I'd use this to solve the accessibility concerns being raised, at a minimum it seems like it would need "something else".