Another attempt at plain language

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 11 21:27:45 CEST 2015

Is the intent useful?  What happens if I intended to write it as just (can't use plain there) en or en-plain?  Are authors going to write both?

It seems to me that as a content author I may target an easier vocabulary or style to appeal as many people as possible, however as a user doing searches or something it seems that would be on the low end of my list (maybe) as I'd prefer the site that had the information I wanted over a site that didn't yet was en-plain.

-Shawn