Another attempt at plain language

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 11 20:44:21 CEST 2015

Can spammers really not figure out <Shawn dot Steele at Microsoft dot com> ?

Hmm, I'll have to digest that... If it's intended to help the accessibility guidelines, then there's no real guarantee that it is indeed appropriately written as tagged.  It's also unclear to me that a web developer would create multiple English versions of a web page to enable this support.  So I guess I'm not sure I see the practicality of such a tag?

-Shawn