Pending requests

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Wed Nov 25 20:50:01 CET 2015

​I disagree with "basiceng". What people need is a variant to indicate a
simplified version of a language. That is not satisfied by "Basic English",
which nobody has a demonstrated need for.

What should be added is:

Type:   variant
Subtag: simple
"en-basic" is a simple form of English.

If there is a demonstrated need for simultaneous use of particular versions
of this (which we haven't seen yet), those can be added as *refining*
variants, eg "en-simple-wikipedi"

Mark