Third correction to 'ao1990' : Prefix field - addition of 'gl'

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Tue May 19 04:31:51 CEST 2015

>Hopefully that was clear...

You really lost me in the penultimate sentence, "Currently we have only..." Forms. Records. Proposed records.

Is there a requested change to the LST registry that you deem now to be formally in review? If so, please clarify what it does or not include β€” preferably without using "second" or "third".

Thanks
Peter