Second correction to 'ao1990' : Prefix field - widening to 'pt'

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Mon May 18 00:15:28 CEST 2015

>>b. Staying quiet during the last week or so of the review period just
completed, and then immediately proposing these changes, with no notice
that this was the strategy. We thought we were done.

I’m not sure it that is a “strategy”, however I think it’s totally fair to register what could be agreed upon and then to reopen the broader discussion.  No reason to hold up the first bit while the latter bit was still being discussed?