Revised records and registration forms for Portuguese variants

Andrew Glass (WINDOWS) Andrew.Glass at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 30 19:31:31 CEST 2015

I see that could be confusing. The intent here was to indicate that this set of conventions was not ratified in Brazil, which continued to follow the 1943 conventions. It would be better to rephrase that.

Comments: Portuguese orthography conventions established in 1945, generally in effect until 2009. This reform was not ratified in Brazil.

I'm not in a position to say whether anyone ever created content in Brazil using the 1945 orthography.