Time for decisions
everson at evertype.com
Mon Jun 1 22:54:15 CEST 2015
On 1 Jun 2015, at 15:40, Doug Ewell <doug at ewellic.org> wrote:
> OK, it's now June and all of the review periods having to do with
> 'ao1990' are over. We need definitive statements as to whether each of
> the proposed changes is:
> a. accepted
> b. rejected
> c. extended for another 2 weeks of discussion or consideration
> Change #1: correct spelling in Description
> On May 15, Michael wrote:
>> I approve the correction.
> Since I can't imagine that anyone would challenge this, I will assume
> this is the final decision.
> Change #2: collapse multiple "pt-XX" Prefix fields to simply "pt"
> We need a decision from Michael on this one (a, b, or c).
> Change #3: add Prefix "gl"
> On May 28, Michael wrote?:
>> I am not approving the request for gl- at this time
> and on May 29, Luc Parson replied:
>> The review period ends today, but
>> I'll let you time to reconsider till Monday or so.
> It's now Monday (or beyond) everywhere on Earth, so since Michael has
> not extended the review period, I think we need to adhere to BCP 47 and
> assume the request is rejected.
> When Michael announces a decision on Change #2, I will send him the
> forms for Change #1 (and #2, depending on the decision) for forwarding
> to IANA.
> Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸
> Ietf-languages mailing list
> Ietf-languages at alvestrand.no
Michael Everson * http://www.evertype.com/
More information about the Ietf-languages