Time for decisions

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon Jun 1 16:40:05 CEST 2015

OK, it's now June and all of the review periods having to do with
'ao1990' are over. We need definitive statements as to whether each of
the proposed changes is:

a. accepted
b. rejected
c. extended for another 2 weeks of discussion or consideration

    Change #1: correct spelling in Description

On May 15, Michael wrote:

> I approve the correction.

Since I can't imagine that anyone would challenge this, I will assume
this is the final decision.

    Change #2: collapse multiple "pt-XX" Prefix fields to simply "pt"

We need a decision from Michael on this one (a, b, or c).

    Change #3: add Prefix "gl"

On May 28, Michael wrote?:

> I am not approving the request for gl- at this time 

and on May 29, Luc Parson replied:

> The review period ends today, but
> I'll let you time to reconsider till Monday or so.

It's now Monday (or beyond) everywhere on Earth, so since Michael has
not extended the review period, I think we need to adhere to BCP 47 and
assume the request is rejected.

When Michael announces a decision on Change #2, I will send him the
forms for Change #1 (and #2, depending on the decision) for forwarding
to IANA.

Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸

More information about the Ietf-languages mailing list