registration requests re Portuguese

Yury yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:22:02 CEST 2015

On 04/13/2015 04:56 PM, Doug Ewell wrote:
Sorry, but I've just about lost the topic of this.

It seemed to be a discussion about the most optimal set-up for the <pt>
identifying tags. Inititially, I've only suggested a small correction to
the scheme posted, which boils down to dispensing with 'region' subtags,
which are not enhancing the ruleset IDs 'variant' elements already used.
All my argumentation relates to the scheme discussed and the
(hypothetical) similar ones.

Everything else (en_US, de_DE etc.) ought to be discussed separately.

-Yury