Request for new language tag variant.

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 2 18:33:34 CEST 2015

It was an example, I don't remember where I may have seen that...  Often the strange tags I've seen aren't conformant.  I assume it's because whomever enabled the localization realized it wasn't "real" and didn't know how it was supposed to work.  Perhaps they have code that presumes the first bit has to be 2 or 3 characters?

-Shawn