Updated record for 'u' in Extensions Registry

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Mar 26 03:25:04 CET 2014

Phillips, Addison wrote:

> Thus, the correct target audience for this should be the Unicode
> Consortium (and presumably the CLDR-TC of same), as they are the
> Authority capable of requesting maintenance. To help facilitate this,
> perhaps file a bug in their Tracker? [1]

I sent the relevant information in a private note to Yoshito, Addison,
Mark, and Martin, so as to avoid sending the list a pair of zip files.

It had already been posted to the list in January, but the list software
or my mailer stripped out some important spaces.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­