Updated record for 'u' in Extensions Registry

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Tue Mar 25 19:56:21 CET 2014

This is a last call to see whether the maintaining authority for BCP 47
has any plans to correct the entry for extension 'u' in the Language Tag
Extensions Registry that contains an overlong line.

I've written privately about this twice, with no reply.

If there is no correction, I'll drop the matter and assume I'm the only
one interested in whether this registry adheres to the ABNF called out
in Section 3.1.1.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell