Unifon subtag registration form

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Sep 15 19:23:33 CEST 2013

DataPacRat <datapacrat at gmail dot com> wrote:

>>> If that's how the registry is supposed to be built, then I don't
>>> have any objections. Do I need to submit a new subtag registration
>>> form with the Prefix fields?
>>
>> You do. And please correct your e-mail address when you do so.
>
> I'll do so below. I'll note that I took the email format from
> https://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-subtags-templates/fonupa ;
> swapping the @ for an & seemed a reasonable anti-spam measure.

IANA will obfuscate a "normal" e-mail address for you when they publish
the registration form.

I've used "doug at ewellic.org" regularly for my submissions, and don't
get an overwhelming amount of spam at present.

In general it's better to use the registration form template in RFC
5646, Section 3.5 than to copy an existing form. Doing so would have
shown that the Prefix fields should canonically appear below the
Description field, not above them. We can correct that here; I don't
think this calls for Daniel to submit a third form to the list. However,
he might want to fix "for to" in the "Intended meaning" section.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­