Unifon subtag registration form

DataPacRat datapacrat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:25:54 CEST 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 2:13 AM, Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> wrote:
> On 15 Sep 2013, at 01:47, DataPacRat <datapacrat at gmail.com> wrote:

>> If that's how the registry is supposed to be built, then I don't have any objections. Do I need to submit a new subtag registration form with the Prefix fields?
>
> You do. And please correct your e-mail address when you do so.

I'll do so below. I'll note that I took the email format from
https://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-subtags-templates/fonupa ;
swapping the @ for an & seemed a reasonable anti-spam measure.

LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM
1. Name of requester: Daniel Eliot Boese
2. E-mail address of requester: datapacrat at datapacrat.com
3. Record Requested:

Type: variant
Subtag: unifon
Prefix: en
Prefix: hup
Prefix: kyh
Prefix: tol
Prefix: yur

4. Intended meaning of the subtag :
To be used for to indicate transcriptions in Unifon phonetic script.

5. Reference to published description of the language (book or article):
Rátz, Margaret S. (1966). Unifon: A design for teaching reading.
Western Pub. Educational Services.

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat