Unifon script?

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at telia.com
Sun Sep 15 00:06:33 CEST 2013

Is your (apparent) support for this variant subtag to be interpreted
as that you have given up the idea of encoding Unifon as a script
separate from the Latin script? (Cmp.
http://std.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC2/WG2/docs/n4195.pdf.) I mean, if Unifon
is encoded as a separate script, it will have a script subtag, and
there is no need for a variant subtag.

    /Kent K