Proposed general model for Serbo-Croatian continuum

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Fri Nov 22 08:27:21 CET 2013

Phillips, Addison scripsit:

> Don't like what? That script subtags can be used with a variant? It's
> easy to find use cases: for example, selecting a TTS engine for a
> written bit of content.

No no.  What Doug doesn't like is the idea of explicitly specifying
'sr-Latn' and 'sr-Cyrl' as prefixes along with 'sr'.  He says it's
redundant, which is true:  I just think the redundancy helps clarity in
this case.

--
John Cowan    cowan at ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
The present impossibility of giving a scientific explanation is no proof