Proposed general model for Serbo-Croatian continuum

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Thu Nov 21 23:45:44 CET 2013

Michael Everson scripsit:

> I had already picked -sk.

That should be fine for all the tags I mentioned except possibly
'dubrovsk', where 'dubrovn' might be more transparent.  Native speakers
need to weigh in on that one.

If we eventually need variant subtags for group 2, then -sk works for
all of them except Torlakian, which should be simply 'torlak'.

--
John Cowan   cowan at ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
If a soldier is asked why he kills people who have done him no harm, or a