Descriptions for Volapük variants

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon Jan 9 18:12:39 CET 2012

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

These should be separated into multiple Description fields:

and

Since the names "Volapük rigik" and "Volapük nulik" were given first
by
Michael, and used in the e-mail subject lines, I'm not sure why 'jleyer'
and 'dejong' would be considered better subtag values than 'rigik' and
'nulik'.  I'm sure there are perfectly good reasons.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14
www.ewellic.org | www.facebook.com/doug.ewell | @DougEwell ­