gender voice variants

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:16:17 CET 2012

For East Slavic languages, the 'neutral' subtag
is completely spurious, and masc./fem. subtags
are strongly artificial, introduced by
unwarranted extension of analogy.

I gave some factography to Peter Constable and
Milos Rancic just now, so won't auto-repeat.

How might the family of languages be *excluded*
from such subtagging? Must I submit an amendment
proposal or something?

-Yury