Registry fixed (was: Re: Records Missing Required Field: jkp, nph, tvt)

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at telia.com
Tue Aug 28 23:35:37 CEST 2012

Den 2012-08-28 04:56, skrev "Doug Ewell" <doug at ewellic.org>:

> Actually, Section 5.1 does say: "There SHALL be at most one version of
the
> registry published in a day."

I would read that as "any version". Ideally, each published version is
well-formed. But in the event some version is ill-formed, it cannot be
replaced the same day (in some unspecified definition of "day"). I think
it may have been a mistake not to have a time of day (GMT/UTC) included.

    /Kent K

> I think the intent here was to cover

well-formed releases of the Registry, not corrections to syntactically

invalid releases, but the problem of stability based on date uniqueness

exists either way.