draft-davis-t-langtag-ext

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Thu Oct 13 08:44:56 CEST 2011

Hello Peter,

On 2011/10/13 14:55, Peter Constable wrote:
> I have not; looks like I should. How much time do I have before you were planning to submit it to IESG?

It has already been submitted to the IESG, and went to IETF last call
two days ago. Here's the text of that last call:

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'BCP 47 Extension T - Transformed Content'
   <draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2011-11-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

    This document specifies an Extension to BCP 47 which provides subtags
    for specifying the source language or script of transformed content,
    including content that has been transliterated, transcribed, or
    translated, or in some other way influenced by the source.  It also
    provides for additional information used for identification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davis-t-langtag-ext/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davis-t-langtag-ext/

So please follow the above instructions for comments.

Regards,   Martin.