Additional descriptions for territories ( was: Re: Libya)

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at telia.com
Mon Oct 3 22:06:48 CEST 2011

Den 2011-10-03 21:05, skrev "CE Whitehead" <cewcathar at hotmail.com>:

> I agree like Doug on changing the definitions

Firstly, no change of definitions is proposed by anyone.

Secondly, neither Doug nor I propose to *change* any _descriptions_, but to
*add* more descriptions (in most cases shorter and also in most cases what
you'd find in newspapers or TV/radio news) in a few cases. The only case
where a territory description might actually change in the short term is for
Libya (when the ISO 3166 MA does that change).