Applying for a Neo subtag

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 9 08:01:14 CET 2011

Have you contacted Linguist List wrt Neo? Up to now, the RA for 639-3 has coordinated with Linguist List on cataloguing of ancient, historic and constructed languages, and so would likely be relying on their evaluation in this case. Perhaps it could help expedite your case if you engage with them while you wait on the 639-3 RA to catch up on the 2010 backlog.

Peter