Mark Davis ☕
mark at macchiato.com
Tue Jul 12 06:11:27 CEST 2011
We've posted a new version of
Diffs are here:
The changes are:
* Made it clear that application to the case of speech was included, added
Peter C's example.
* Fixed references, adding authors, removing unneeded reference.
* Changed ABNF. Mostly just the table form, but also defined alphanum.
* Made it clear that the CLDR committee must post proposals publicly.
* Added more information on the XML structure, including the description
attribute. (Note that the CLDR committee had decided to add the description
attribute before this process began.)
* Added fixes for typos noted by CEW.
Please let us know of further feedback.
Note to Doug: The CLDR committee had agreed to move the descriptions into
the bcp47 files, such as
http://unicode.org/repos/cldr/trunk/common/bcp47/calendar.xml. Yoshito has
the action to do that, and was able to accelerate it. So please take a look
if you have the time.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ietf-languages