[Ltru] draft-davis-t-langtag-ext

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Sat Jul 9 09:34:35 CEST 2011

I think this needs more discussion. In particular, I think there are speech scenarios that may have requirements similar to some transcription / transliteration scenarios, and that that should be considered before a proposal that covers only transcription and transliteration scenarios gets progressed.

Peter