Full-sentence Description fields

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Oct 1 21:13:05 CEST 2010

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

>> I would very much like to avoid complex, full-sentence Description
>> fields like these.  Description fields tend to work best when they are
>> brief labels.
>
> They don't bother me all that much, but if you could generate a list of what we do have it might be interesting to see.

The Registry currently has almost 9,000 Description fields.  I'm not
sure how I would pare that down to a list that would be interesting, but
out of all those descriptions, I can't find one verb.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­