LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: vowels

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Oct 1 20:10:27 CEST 2010

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

> I gather there is no great urgency for this one... I'd rather try to deal with this particular one after the middle of next month.

I assume that means mid-October and not mid-November.

> Indeed a low-traffic list for the next ten days would be just great.

Sorry, we have a lot of loose ends and I was trying to get them tied up,
which is now happening.

There does need to be closure on the outstanding requests; they can't
just float around.  I realize that has the potential to conflict with
personal travel schedules.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­