LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Ulster Scots

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Mar 17 19:12:50 CET 2010

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

> Type: variant
> Subtag: ulster
> Prefix: sco-

As an extremely minor nit, the trailing hyphen in the Prefix field
should not be there:

Prefix: sco

This is so minor that I'd rather not burden the list with a replacement
registration form, unless someone feels this would be a violation of
Section 3.5 (second paragraph after Figure 5).

The description "Ulster Scots orthography for Scots" seemed a bit
redundant to me, but it's not worth quibbling over.

The proposed record would look like this:

LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION
File-Date: 2010-03-31
%%
Type: variant