Missing subtags 003 and 172

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sat Jul 31 11:26:19 CEST 2010

On 31 Jul 2010, at 09:43, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Actually, the RFC already says that 003 MUST be registered (see Mark's
> registration form, where the relevant part of the RFC is quoted). You have
> no way of saying no to this one; it is just that this code was missed in
> the LTRU reviews.

If, and only if, everyone is unanimous on this point, I shall agree. Since what Doug considers "debatable" is different from what you have suggested (below) to be "debatable" I am going to insist on unanimity. Without that, then Plan B exists to sort out what may (or may not) have been "missed in the LTRU reviews".