Latvian extlang subtags

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:58:01 CET 2010

Hi!
Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 24 00:57:56 CET 2010

> Hi -

I agree with Randy here.

My objection to extension language status for Standard Latvian and Latgalian was that, as far as I could tell, from a perfunctory glance at the online documents specified in the change request, the tag [lv] was used primarily to tag Standard Latvian.

(No doubt I have not located it all . . .  please let me know if documents other than those tagged by the Standard Latvian/Latgalian split change requestor are tagged as [lv]; thanks!)

(Another note:  I really do not know whether the list of extended languages is still open or not and I defer to the rest of you on that issue.)

Best,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com