ISO 639-3 changes, part 6

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Feb 19 14:14:17 CET 2010

Kent Karlsson <kent dot karlsson14 at comhem dot se> wrote:

> I don't find either of the codes "gac" and "aqz" in the summary
> document referenced.

They aren't in the summary document.  They were added after the main
January update, at the same time the retirement of Lushootseed was
pulled back, and although a February 3 update to the summary document
includes the Lushootseed change, it does not include these two.  You can
find 'aqz' and 'gac' in the downloadable .tab files.

I've been told more changes like 'aqz' and 'gac' are on the way.

>> http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/639-3_ChangeRequests_2009_Summary.pdf
>>
> .
>
> (and there is a spurious linebreak...)

I put a space before the full stop so it would not appear to be part of
the URL.  Because I have told my mailer to wrap lines at 72 characters,
it breaks this long line before the full stop.  This is also true for
the other 91 registration forms I've done here.  The forms are stored in
individual files which will be zipped and sent to IANA as a big package,
and will not have the line breaks.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­