ISO 639-3 changes, part 4

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:12:01 CET 2010

Hi, Doug, all.  Regarding the addl. info. fields in the very last set of change record requests,

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Feb 13 22:23:30 CET 2010
   > This registration tracks a change made to ISO 639-3 effective
   > 2010-01-20, splitting the code element 'agp' for Paranan into two
   > new code elements, 'apf' (Pahanan Agta) and 'wgb' (a new identifier
   > for Paranan proper)."

What is [wgb] doing here? I think you mean [prf] (this looks like you failed to paste the correct identifier in).

Everything else looks o.k. on a quick perusal.  Thanks very much!

Best,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com