Proposed new record for Ulster Scots
doug at ewellic.org
Fri Apr 2 18:30:22 CEST 2010
> However, I personally would not be opposed to waiting until April 16
> so that this change, the Biscayan request, and the three ISO 639-3
> changes can all be submitted at once.
And the ISO 15924 changes too. Almost forgot those.
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s
More information about the Ietf-languages