Reminder: Ulster Scots

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Thu Apr 1 20:26:10 CEST 2010

Mark's and Doug's arguments seemed best to me. Both sides had merit. "ulster" it is.

Robinson is out since it is Fenton 2006 and Robinson 2007 anyway both using the same orthography.

Accordingly as the two weeks is up and no change is made to the proposal, I declare it approved as per Doug's minor revision of 17 March.

Michael Everson

=