ISO 3166-1 change in name of Venezuela

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Thu Mar 19 16:05:07 CET 2009

Add me to the chorus: let’s skip this one.

Please note: nothing in BCP 47 obligates us to track the names assigned by any of the ISO standards. Only their code assignments are obligatory. I’m glad that Doug notes these things, though, since occasionally there may be a change that is important to capture.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.