Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:38:17 CET 2009

Hi!
(I do appreciate the explanation that the script propery is inherited with 'zinh' because I did not get it . . . in spite of the fact that John explained 'zinh' properly.
Thanks, Peter.)

My question is:  does this particular subtag 'zinh' help any applications display characters properly?

In any case, it has to be registered.

Could we change John's comment slightly?:

> Comment: Used to tag diacritics only; not for use with documents.

ADD:

Tags diacritics for any script, and does not affect the script property, which is inherited.

(But this gets a bit wordy.  I'll try to think of something more terse that does the trick)

--C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar at hotmail.com

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 13 17:35:05 CET 2009