Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

Lang Gérard gerard.lang at insee.fr
Fri Mar 13 08:13:30 CET 2009

Dear John Cowan,
Dear Doug Ewell,
Dera Michael Everson,

I had no knowing about how "Zinh" works, and I thank you very much for these explanations.
 From them, I am personally continuing to think that it is not a valid entry for ISO 15924 "Code for the representation of name of scripts".
But, if RFC 4646bis rules make mandatory that every ISO 15924 entry be tagged, then from these explanations such an entry should certainly merit a signaling comment,   and I could now agree with John Cowan's proposition.
Bien cordialement.
Gérard LANG