Zinh - Code for inherited script

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Thu Feb 26 16:45:29 CET 2009

We decided long ago we would not cherrypick.

   8.   Codes assigned by ISO 639, ISO 15924, and ISO 3166 that do not
        conflict with existing subtags of the associated type and whose
        meaning is not the same as an existing subtag of the same type
        are entered into the IANA registry as new records.

There is no use for zinh, but there is no use for many, many codes. That is
left up to guidance on usage.

Mark