Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka'fordialects

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:21:18 CEST 2009

Hi, I agree that we should register all three variants per Pascal's request with Doug's (and perhaps Peter's) modifications (I think it's clear that the description fields apply to the same subtag and that the comments apply to both, but we can add "also called . . . " without wasting too many words!).

And I like Debbie's suggestion that M. Vaillant apply to add an alternate name for the subtag [djk].

 Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 14:52:37 CEST 2009

This sounds reasonable to me. Best,C. E. Whiteheadcewcathar at hotmail.com