Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:03:57 CEST 2009

Hi.  I have less objection to the longer comments (although some of the information is repetitive), but do object to only one dialect name's being included in the description for the first two variants.  Doug's revisions include the following changes:

> OLD:

> NEW:

> . . .

> OLD:

> Creole

> NEW:

I think the above changes are absolutely essential!

Best,

C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar at hotmail.com

 Michael Everson everson at evertype.com