Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

pvaillan at guyane.univ-ag.fr pvaillan at guyane.univ-ag.fr
Fri Aug 14 23:24:43 CEST 2009

Doug Ewell <doug at ewellic.org> a écrit :

> Here are proposed records and *very slightly* updated registration
> forms for the variants representing dialects of 'djk', as proposed by
> Pascal Vaillant.  I've copied him in hopes that he will get re-involved
> in this process, now that we are ready to address it.

(...)

Sorry! I am still interested in the registration, and still subscribed
to the list - just out of office for a few days, and with irregular
access to the internet. Doug Ewell's new versions of the language
description tags are perfectly fine for me (previous message). Is there
more work to do to reformulate the description of the tag meaning in the
comment field? If so, I am an obvious volunteer, if it can wait till
tuesday Aug 18th.

Best regards,

Pascal